Date / Time: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Add to Calendar
Join Erin Olson, MPF trainer, to further your understanding of the risk and reward structure that is built into the MPF Program. Drill down through the components that make up the risk portion of the Program to find out why the Credit Enhancement Fee is your unique reward!
- What is a Loan Level Credit Enhancement?
- Why does my institution have a Credit Enhancement Obligation?
- How do I account for this Obligation?
- Who benefits from the Credit Enhancement Fee?
- Where can I find reports that keep me informed of these Obligation and Fee amounts?
How do I register?
Email the MPF Department at Erin.Olson@fhlbtopeka.com to register.. The email should contain the workshop date, attendee’s name, institution, email address, and phone number. You will receive a confirmation and invitation once your registration is received. This invitation will provide instructions on how to access the presentation on the Internet and the audio portion through a conference call.
Back to Events