Good Friday Observance
March 23, 2021
Holiday Guidelines for Advances
Advances will be limited to three months or less after noon on Friday, April 2, 2021.
Holiday Guidelines for the MPF Program
It is important to note that based on the SIFMA Bond Market Recommendations, the observance of Good Friday this year is different than most years. In observance of Good Friday and in accordance with the SIFMA Bond Market’s scheduled early closing, the MPF Program will not accept Delivery Commitments or Fundings after 11 a.m. CT on Friday, April 2, 2021. The MPF Service Center will remain open on Friday, April 2, 2021 to take calls and answer questions until 3 p.m. CT. Please plan accordingly if you have transactions to process on Friday, April 2, 2021.
Friday, 4/2/2021, will be an early closure for the MPF Program:
- The MPF Service Center will remain open until 3 p.m. CT to take calls and answer questions.
- Delivery Commitments and Fundings will not be accepted after 11 a.m. CT.
- End of Day processes will begin at 11 a.m. CT.
- NACHA files will be available by 12 p.m. CT.
- The Data Mart, all other files, and reports will be available at their normal times.