Check out our resources at the right to see why the letter of credit is a smart choice for your financial institution. If you're a public unit depositor, we have information for you, too.
HOW DOES MY INSTITUTION BENEFIT?
Our Standby Letter of Credit gives you more flexibility.
- Strengthens your depository relationships by guaranteeing the return of funds
- Promotes higher yields on assets by reducing portfolio investments in low-yielding Treasury and agency securities, and increasing allocation to higher-yielding securities and loans
- Eliminates monitoring market values and maturity dates because our letter of credit's value never changes
- Reduces paperwork and administrative fees associated with pledging and releasing securities and replacing maturing or called instruments
- No more faxes and mailed information. Submit your application on our Members Only site and receive immediate confirmation.
- 0.125% per annum on the day of issue ($125 minimum fee) for simple letters of credit
- Fees on letters of credit of $5 million or more may be charged on a quarterly basis
- See our Member Products and Services Guide for full pricing schedule
ACCESSING OUR LETTER OF CREDIT
Once you experience our blue ribbon, same-day service, you won't want to secure funds any other way. You can quickly and easily complete your Letter of Credit on our Members Only site in most cases. Otherwise, our PDF application is always available.
Please contact Lending at 800.809.2733 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.