FHLBank's Affordable Housing Program (AHP) will have a minimum of $13.3 million available for the 2020 AHP competitive round. We remain committed to helping you support your communities during these unprecedented times. Read more here.
“FHLBank's Affordable Housing Program has allowed Habitat for Humanity of Omaha to partner with more individuals as they work to make their dream of homeownership a reality. We are able to make a lasting impact on our community for generations to come."
Madalena Nak | Habitat for Humanity of Omaha
2020 Affordable housing information
Scoring criteria for the 2020 round are explained in the 2020 Implementation Plan, which can be found on the Resources tab.
NEW FOR 2020
- Maximum project subsidy is $750,000.
- Scoring commitment percentages are based on total project units for the following commitments: Housing for Homeless Households and First District Priority - Special Needs. All other commitments are based on AHP-assisted units.
- AHP Application Round Opens - July 6, 2020
- AHP Application Round Closes - Aug. 21, 2020
- AHP Awards Announced - No later than Dec. 31, 2020
TYPICAL AHP USERS
Public Housing Authorities, Housing Developers, Community Organizations, City & State Government Agencies, Local Community Agencies, Nonprofit Organizations, For-Profit Organizations, Habitat for Humanity, Self-Help Programs and CHDOs.
SECURED ONLINE INFORMATION
It is important to us that members know securing their information online is a top priority. Please see our Information Assurance Policy to view policies and procedures. The AHP online system will house all information submitted for HCD programs on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS has obtained national and global assurance certifications. View all certifications here. Information on AWS cloud security can be found here.
In 2019, FHLBank Topeka awarded 15 projects more than $12 million.
APPROVED AHP PROJECTS
Questions? Contact the Housing and Community Development Department at 866.571.8155.