FHLBank's Affordable Housing Program (AHP) will have a minimum of $8.5 million available for the 2021 AHP General Fund. We remain committed to helping you support your communities during these unprecedented times. Read more here.
“FHLBank's Affordable Housing Program has allowed Habitat for Humanity of Omaha to partner with more individuals as they work to make their dream of homeownership a reality. We are able to make a lasting impact on our community for generations to come."
Madalena Nak | Habitat for Humanity of Omaha
NEW FOR 2021
- New and improved scoring categories and points; see the 2021 Implementation Plan on the Application or Resources tab.
- Scoring commitment percentages are now based on total project units for all scoring criteria.
- Rental guidelines are no longer based on state specific QAP's.
- Income guidelines are now based on USDA for both rental and owner-occupied projects.
- AHP Application Round Opens - July 5, 2021
- AHP Application Round Closes - Aug. 20, 2021
- AHP Awards Announced - No later than Dec. 31, 2021
TYPICAL AHP USERS
Public Housing Authorities, Housing Developers, Community Organizations, City & State Government Agencies, Local Community Agencies, Nonprofit Organizations, For-Profit Organizations, Habitat for Humanity, Self-Help Programs and CHDOs.
SECURED ONLINE INFORMATION
It is important to us that members know securing their information online is a top priority. Please see our Information Assurance Policy to view policies and procedures. The AHP online system will house all information submitted for HCD programs on Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS has obtained national and global assurance certifications. View all certifications here. Information on AWS cloud security can be found here.
In 2020, FHLBank Topeka awarded 21 projects more than $13.3 million in AHP funding.
APPROVED AHP PROJECTS
Questions? Contact the Housing and Community Development Department at 866.571.8155.