MPF User's Training
Date / Time: Thursday, December 17, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Add to Calendar
Join Erin Olson as she walks through the eMPF system and provides instruction on conducting all your eMPF transactions. The eMPF website is a secure, transactional website that participating MPF Program members can use to obtain Credit Enhancement determinations, to execute delivery commitments, deliver loans, and access monthly reports.
The eMPF website is easy to use and offers a host of convenient benefits and capabilities:
- View and/or download current rate schedules
- Obtain Delivery Commitments up to $5 million
- View your rate and lock it in without delay
Submit loan files electronically through the loan presentment process to obtain a Credit Enhancement determination
- View the Credit Enhancement, purchased loan balance, interim or accrued interest and premium/discount for each loan
- Fund loans previously presented for Credit Enhancement
- There is no cost to acquire or use the eMPF website
How do I register?
Email the MPF Department at Erin.Olson@fhlbtopeka.com to register.. The email should contain the workshop date, attendee’s name, institution, email address, and phone number. You will receive a confirmation and invitation once your registration is received. This invitation will provide instructions on how to access the presentation on the Internet and the audio portion through a conference call.
Back to Events