Attractive Adjustable Rate Callable Advance Pricing For the remainder of October, FHLBank Topeka is offering a discount of 5 basis points off the standard tier pricing on the Regular Adjustable Callable advance with a 6-month maturity and the 6-month Fixed Rate bullet advance. The Regular Adjustable Callable resets to FHLBank Topeka’s 3-month short-term advance rate.
Short Term Funding Needs
- Farmers and ranchers may need loans to help fund cattle, crop inputs and other operations
- Producers may delay cashing in their grain crops until after the first of the year but still have seasonal outlays
Adjustable Rate Callable Advantages
- Take advantage of the low rate at the short end of the curve
- Flexibility to prepay without fee after 3 months with 1 business days’ notice
- 3-month rate reset allows you to lag the impact of the Fed rate hikes
Fixed Rate Bullet Advantages
- Allows you to lock in a fixed rate for the full 6 months
- Avoid the predicted Fed rate hikes
Call Lending at 800.809.2733 to take part in this special pricing
The table below provides an illustration of the all-in advance rate considering our latest dividend of 7.25% on Class B stock.