Our easy-to-use safekeeping services can reduce the time your staff spends monitoring balances.
FHLBank Topeka has provided safekeeping services for more than 40 years and currently services a member portfolio of approximately $43 billion -- more than 8,400 securities for 177 financial institutions.
Additional safekeeping benefits include competitive fees, knowledgeable staff and online intraday reporting.
About FHLBank Safekeeping
- State approved as a depository institution for securities pledged to public unit deposits
- Trade settlement processing (including transactions for physical securities, the Federal Reserve Bank and the Depository Trust Clearing Corp.)
- Detailed records maintain integrity and safety of your portfolio, including reporting statements of current holdings/market value and pledged security information
- Security pledging, joint custody, segregating and repurchase transactions
- Claims processing for timely resolution of payments for principal and interest, maturities, calls or other transactions having the potential to reduce income flow
- Pledging of FHLBank overnight deposits or certificates of deposit to a third party or to collateralize balances